Leather can definitely spice things up! Not to mention that it’s one of the most durable and low-maintenance materials in which you can invest. Cleaning can be tricky but by following some simple steps, you can make your leather maintenance a breeze. Here is what you can do to clean and maintain your leather upholstery… and keep it looking brand-spanking-new!
Spills on any leather surface should be removed as soon as possible before they soak in and remain permanent. In the case of a leather emergency, here is what you need to “break glass and retrieve”:
- Vacuum cleaner with brush attachment
- Distilled water
- Non-detergent liquid soap, such as Neutrogena or Dove
- Soft white microfiber cloths, drop cloth, commercial leather conditioner (optional)
***FYI: Warranted can be voided if improper chemicals are used on leather furniture***
7 Steps to Cleaning Your Leather:
- Put down a drop cloth to catch any water drips
- Remove dirt by vacuuming the furniture piece using the brush attachment
- Add a few drops of mild non-detergent soap to distilled water to create a cleaning solution. Moisten a microfiber cloth with the solution.
- Test an inconspicuous spot with the cloth to make sure there’s no discoloration from soap and water.
- Working from top to bottom, wipe the furniture
- Dampen another cloth with plain distilled water and wipe the furniture again
- Dry with a clean towel
Now that you know how to keep your leather clean, you can check out our beautiful collection of leather that will blend seamlessly with any room in your home!
We’re counting down the best gifts for Dad this Father’s Day! Good fathers do everything they can all year long to do their part
It’s not very likely that you’ll be at your best on just 105 minutes of sleep but the right sleep set up will make
Keep your floors flawless and avoid unnecessary scratches from moving furniture around the room by using Flexi-Felt. Everybody loves hockey, but there is no
If you have a family or a social life, then there is a very good chance you spend some time in your living room.
Chill in Style This Summer! Don’t get heated trying to stay cool this summer! Stay cucumber-level cool even on the hottest days so you
The living room should be your ultimate comfort zone because everyone needs a place to kick back and relax. It is our personal mission to
Is there anything water can’t do? You cook with it, you clean with it, and it even keeps you alive! We all need it. Harness
Earth Day is just around the corner. It’s time to turn your “Green Thumb” on to help our planet. There are so many things